[Linux-aus] State representation on the board: vision for LA

Leon Brooks leon at cyberknights.com.au
Fri Jan 9 16:12:02 UTC 2004

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 10:42, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Well, of course you are: you've got _three_ representatives in NSW,
> including the president and the immediate past-president.

Would it help to point out that the main server (digital.linux.org.au,
which is actually an Intel box) is located in WA<*> - not NSW - so I'm
the one who gets to play George Jetson when something goes seriously
awry?

Cheers; Leon

<*> along with at least 2 of the 7 past Committee, on premises formerly
    occupied by the former employer (AceOnLine) of one of them, at no
    cost to LA.

http://plug.linux.org.au/       Committee Member, Perth Linux User Group
http://slpwa.asn.au/            Committee Member, Linux Professionals WA
http://linux.org.au/            Committee Member, Linux Australia