[Linux-aus] AGM agenda tweaking: who looks good

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Thu Jan 8 17:47:02 UTC 2004

Leon,

> > It seems a shame that we'll be voting largely on
> > who-looks-good-on-the-day,
>
> What? Nobody told _me_ that! I'll _never_ get (re)elected if the vote
> goes on looks! (-:

Provided you shave off your facial hair, I could have you dressed as a
"Lady". If you, like the Princess AIDA, were to serenade the AGM members
with your beautiful aria about why you should be re-elected I'm sure you'd
get a place...

/me ducks for cover

--
"Theoden is a kindly old man. Denethor is another sort, proud
 and subtle, a man of far greater lineage and power, though

For this week and the next, consider me as Denethor; if you
wish the Steward's kindness, then make no haste to insult him,
or the lands under his watch.