[Linux-aus] Nomination - Anand Kumria

Anand Kumria akumria at linux.org.au
Thu Jan 8 10:25:02 UTC 2004

Hi,

I accept my nomination and just wanted to allay the concerns that some
people have expressed to me privately. Irrespective of whether I'm on
the committee or not, I intend to do what I can to improve Linux
Australia.

Thanks,
Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never