[Linux-aus] "applying" for membership

Parsons, Drew ParsonsD at knox.nsw.edu.au
Wed Jan 7 20:01:24 UTC 2004

I got an email today asking me to "confirm" the application someone,
"presumeably me" had made in my name today to become a member of Linux
Australia.

While I did accept membership at LCA2003 in Perth and am in principle
interested in supporting Linux Australia, I didn't make any such application
today.

Can you please explain what the hell is going on?

I don't appreciate people taking action in my name behind my back.

Drew Parsons

dparsons at emerall.com
dparsons at debian.org

The Information contained in this email and any attached files is strictly
private and confidential. This email should be read by the intended
addressee only. If the recipient of this message is not the intended
addressee, please promptly delete this email and any attachments.