[Linux-aus] Re: [LACTTE] Constitution Version 6 - Last one!

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Wed Jan 7 18:11:40 UTC 2004

<quote who="Bret Busby">

> A year is a long time, for a simple change, to have waited before being
> even considered by the committee.

Honestly Bret, all I've seen you do on this list is complain, and I don't
see you standing up for election and putting these things on your platform,
or taking responsibility for them by helping the committee achieve them.
You're making all kinds of claims, and lots of highly-strung comparisons,
but not really putting anything positive back. To me, that doesn't speak
well of your intentions or contribution, and it makes it very hard to take
you seriously.

- Jeff

                            Interplanetary Pants