[Linux-aus] National Open Source industry forum

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.org.au
Wed Jan 7 14:40:53 UTC 2004

What would also be great is an up-to-date list of such organisations so
people can look them up.

LA is happy to host it - and will provide strong encouragement for the
creation of such a system (preferably where orgs can update their own
info).

Hey - maybe someone can sponsor the creation of it - come on web
hackers/industry ppl - put some code out and get some free "Created By
BLAH as a contribution to the Australian Linux Community" statements
over the site.

this would rock :)

--
Stewart Smith <stewart at linux.org.au>