[Linux-aus] Nominations page - updated

Pia Smith pia at linux.org.au
Mon Jan 5 23:51:02 UTC 2004

Hi all,

Again the nominations page (http://linux.org.au/nominations/) has been
updated. I've added information on where the people are from (city) for
convenience sake. I've noticed we've only had nominees from Canberra,
Sydney, Perth and Melbourne. Where are all the Adelaide and Brisbane
dudes! let alone the rest of the country :) Get in and give it a go!
Energy is the only pre-requisite.

On that note, I'd like to nominate Michael Davies for an ordinary
member. I'm not sure how much he will want _any_ community
responsibility next year after LCA :) but he is a shining example to the
community. He is organised, energetic, fair, politically correct and a
wonderful person. I'll ask whether you accept before putting the
nomination up ;) Michael?

Regards,
Pia
--