Merging Linux Australia and AUUG: [Linux-aus] Nomination

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Mon Jan 5 12:22:49 UTC 2004

On the strength of Stewarts post previously..
(left in below)
and the great effort he has put in over the last year..

I would like to nominate him for the position of President
I have seen his nomination post..but would like to encourage
him to take a leadership position either Pres or VP..

Thus I second the nomination of VP.. and put forward one
for Pres.

Rock on Stewart ! :)

Regards
Kimberly Shelt