[Linux-aus] No feedback - Community

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.org.au
Mon Jan 5 11:42:01 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 13:25, Ryan Verner wrote:
> I disagree.  Yes, there is this problem, but I don't think it's half as bad as
> it is seemingly - there's *plenty* of doing in both LA/AUUG, just perhaps in
> ways that aren't evident to most people.

Just to echo this - people should never underestimate the value of a
mail saying "rock on" or "good job". Even if you have no time or other
things that could be contributed to the org, a statement of "rock on"
can help people immensely - a warm fuzzy glow that people appreciate
your work is always appreciated.

I've tried to increase the number of "rock on" mails recently - it's
good.

--
Stewart Smith <stewart at linux.org.au>
Linux Australia Inc