[Linux-aus] No feedback - Community

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Mon Jan 5 10:37:01 UTC 2004

On Mon, Jan 05, 2004 at 11:55:47AM +0930, Ryan Verner wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 12:56:52 +1100, Kimberly Shelt wrote
> > a) Not enough people "doing"
>
> I disagree.  Yes, there is this problem, but I don't think it's half as bad as
> it is seemingly - there's *plenty* of doing in both LA/AUUG, just perhaps in
> ways that aren't evident to most people.

See the last point in the mail :)

Feedback is a two way street.

This is part of the problem with getting new folks to become more involved
(I believe).. things happening in the background..that Jack Citizen
doesnt hear about.. thus the chance for people to "presume" however
incorrectly nothing is happening.. grows all the time :(

Kim
--
http://www.linmagau.org