[Linux-aus] Media Officer/Group update

Pia Smith pia at linux.org.au
Tue Feb 24 23:50:02 UTC 2004

So lets start to do this. The 'how' will be organised over the coming
weeks, however we can sort out the 'who' sooner.

Some names were thrown around before for this kind of group. It comes
down to who has the knowledge, skill sets and time to be involved. I'm
happy to continue in the Press Officer role (and will be getting some
training to help do this better), Michael Davies will also be a liason
officer to the group, and then we need 3-4 people.

Suggestions? Lets get it all in this thread rather than all over the
place :)

Pia
--
Pia Smith <pia at linux.org.au>