[Linux-aus] Fw: SCO Linux Licences

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Sat Feb 14 06:26:02 UTC 2004

Hah!

It's my turn...according to all the information at hand, companies
can't advertise products they have no intention to sell, not enough stock
for or can't legally sell.

/me sigh

I think that I may talk to OSBN-SA/OSIA and see whether we might
collectively chase them under consumer law.

DSL
---

Begin forwarded message: