[Linux-aus] Media Contact and FOSS education

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Fri Feb 13 10:22:01 UTC 2004

<quote who="Arjen Lentz">

> I think it should be a general "rule" that anyone whose name/face shows up
> as spokesperson for Linux Australia in this context should stay out of the
> limelight personally. Just to be sure.

And I would strongly recommend that the media officer resist painting bright
red concentric circles on the buttocks and forehead, as Leon has done in
recent weeks. The colour does suit him so well, though.

 ;-)

- Jeff

  "To do: Start up a a magazine dedicated to picky grammar. Call it 'Whom
                              Weekly'." - WzDD