[Linux-aus] Never mind the MyDoom crap, make some noise about this!

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Mon Feb 9 16:35:02 UTC 2004

So,

I've been reading the thread about the MyDoom "It's not our fault!" press
release, and been a bit disappointed at the lack of relevance or impact.
It's reactionary and negative (in a marketing-negative way), rather than
deeply relevant and positive (in an actually-say/do-something way).

But a terrible thing has happened, that may prove to be an awesome
opportunity for LA (and possibly ACS, depending on their politics) to make
some angry yet positive noise about Australia selling out our potential to
the US.

  http://www.dfat.gov.au/trade/negotiations/us_fta/outcomes/08_intellectual_property.html

Seriously scary stuff, that we *need* to address.

- Jeff