[Linux-aus] Media Officer Now

Leon Brooks leon at cyberknights.com.au
Sun Feb 8 02:18:04 UTC 2004

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 23:00, Stewart Smith wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 11:51, Marco Ostini wrote:
>> Could we discuss the position of Media Officer please.
>
> I'd quite like someone to volunteer to be a media relations person.
> although i feel that it may just be a press/publicity person
> (drafting press releases etc).... who knows...

I'm happy to generate releases, but I really want a second opinion
before I send them, preferably a handful of second opinions so I've got
a better chance of a fast response, and more eyes looking for bugs in
each document than mine and one other's.

I think what we need is a media officer and a Ministry Of Truth list
with three to five people on it.

Cheers; Leon

http://plug.linux.org.au/       Committee Member, Perth Linux User Group
http://slpwa.asn.au/            Committee Member, Linux Professionals WA