[Linux-aus] Media Officer Now

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Wed Feb 4 18:39:02 UTC 2004

<quote who="Jonathon Coombes">

> > ideas on how this can be achieved are welcome.
>
> Unfortunately, "secrecy" is often unavoidable.

> I am with Con on this one. If someone can come up with a better
> model of disseminating the information, while retaining the spirit
> of openness, let us know. There are many projects that I am sure
> will appreciate your input to solve this problem.

A few mails back, I suggested keeping any marketing discussion on the
committee and potentially the LUG lists. Small, trusted, with visibility
where it counts (which you wouldn't get with three or four people on a new
mailing list as suggested earlier).

- Jeff

    "Lord, thy one-liners are as good as thy tricks. Thou art indeed an
         all-round family entertainer." - Rowan Atkinson, Nazareth