[Linux-aus] Media Officer Now

Paul Shirren shirro at shirro.com
Wed Feb 4 13:11:02 UTC 2004

I think having a subcommittee of LA assisting with the editing and
distribution of press releases is a winner.

The idea could be extended to encompass other marketing activities
though. As mentioned in my previous email we could do with something
like the openoffice marketing initiative, and as part of that operate a
media section of our marketing website. That gives us an opportunity to
engage in a activities beyond feeding the media.

I am very interested in, and would be happy to devote significant time
to developing a marketing/clearinghouse website.