[Linux-aus] A Current Affair Report on MyDoom Tonight

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Wed Feb 4 07:01:01 UTC 2004

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004, Robi Karp wrote:

> There is simply no one, with enough presense, representing Open Source
> AS A WHOLE to call upon for comment.
>
> That's why we need a media office.  Now.

In all fairness, do a google news search for "AUUG". There are a bunch of
people over at AUUG already working hard on expanding FOSS' media
presence. They have been for quite some time.

Perhaps a "representing open source as a whole" should include the people
who have already gotten off their rear ends and _done_ something.

Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | "All my life I've had one dream,
http://www.stillhq.com            |  to achieve my many goals"