[Linux-aus] Election code testing time!
stewart at linux.org.au
Thu Dec 9 00:17:01 UTC 2004
Okay, it's 12:30am and I'm opening something up for testing - my
insanity is confirmed.
First things first:
- you may need to go through the recover password procedure
- You may find bugs. no bugzilla yet, please email me reports.
- in the navigation box (on the left) you'll see an item named
'Elections'. Select this.
- you'll see a list of elections. Hopefully things make sense.
- There is a test election for people to play with over the next 24hrs
or so. Please try things, tell me what does (and doesn't) work.
Second things are second:
- It's all open source
- The source is in arch :
stewart at flamingspork.com--memberdb/memberdb--stable--0.3
- There is a website:
- documentation on how to set it up locally is coming. If interested,
ask me via mail/irc/phone/icq/goons at my door.
And the most important thing:
- Contributors are welcome and encouraged.
- catch me in #linux.conf.au on freenode (i'm MacPlusG3)
please, let me sleep - and let there be no bugs!
Stewart Smith (stewart at linux.org.au)
Vice President, Linux Australia
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://lists.linux.org.au/pipermail/linux-aus/attachments/20041209/e66e077f/attachment-0001.pgp
More information about the linux-aus