[Linux-aus] Caution: old posts follow

Leon Brooks leon at cyberknights.com.au
Fri Aug 27 09:16:01 UTC 2004

I've been snowed under for a while, and nobody else has gotten around to
moderating the linux-aus lists, but now I have a (hopefully temporary)
medical issue which has reduced my attention span to the point where it
is nigh on impossible to safely do useful programming or administrative
work, so I'm going through 207 bounces (in small pieces, because I
can't spend long starting at a screen, either).

Probably 97% of those are spam but there are genuine posts from
non-members. They're out of date but I'm admitting them anyway because
they're either relevant or should be part of the record.

Cheers; Leon

http://plug.linux.org.au/       Vice President, Perth Linux User Group
http://linux.org.au/            Member, Linux Australia