[Linux-aus] LCA2004 URL

Michael Davies michael at msdavies.net
Fri Sep 19 11:31:01 UTC 2003

<quote who="Bret Busby">
> Oh, and, I note that the programme on the web site, does not yet
> include  the contents (the topics of the presentations, and who is
> giving them).  When will that be published?

According to http://lca2004.linux.org.au/cfp.cgi , people who submitted
abstracts to the CFP will be told of the panel's decision by Tuesday
September 30, 2003.  You can probably expect the first version of the
program/speaker list to magically appear sometime soon after that.
Of course that milestone will be sent to lca-announce at linux.org.au -
subscribe there today :-)

--
Michael Davies               Linux.Conf.Au Adelaide Jan 12-17 2004
michael at msdavies dot net  Australia's Premier Linux Conference