[Linux-aus] Copyright Review Happening *Now*!

Anthony Towns aj at azure.humbug.org.au
Tue Sep 9 09:07:01 UTC 2003

Hi guys,

Anyone with an interest in ISP liability for copyright infringement
might want to join the online forum *right now* (11am EST):

http://your.phillipsfox.com.au/digitalreview

Issues papers are at:

http://www.phillipsfox.com/whats_on/Australia/DigitalAgenda/DigitalAgenda.asp

Later today we have technology and rights (2pm) and technological
protection measures, circumvention devices and DRM (3pm) and a chance
to revist topics (4pm).

If you didn't get to the public meetings in Melbourne or Sydney, today's
a good time to show up; there're very few people around.

Cheers,
aj

       ``Is this some kind of psych test?
                      Am I getting paid for this?''