[Linux-aus] LinMagAu Survey Results - Eighth Edition

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at lemis.com
Wed Oct 1 08:57:03 UTC 2003

On Tuesday, 30 September 2003 at 13:02:04 +1000, Kimberly Shelt wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Our eigth edition .. :)
>
> We won..!!

Well, not unless you're using the royal "We".

> The Community section Award from AUUG Open Source Awards recently announced
> at their annual conference..
> There will be an official "handing over" ceremony of the little tux statuette
> we won.. and there is a big article about the whole thing in this edition :)
> See the LinMagAu Update..

> Community
>
>  AUUG OS Community Award
>  (LinMagAu Wins)

Well, no, Kimberley Shelt won.  It's true that it's for the work you
did on LinMagAu, but that doesn't mean that LinMagAu won :-)

Congratulations, anyway.  You deserve it.

Greg
NOTE: Due to the currently active Microsoft-based worms, I am limiting
all incoming mail to 131,072 bytes.  This is enough for normal mail,
but not for large attachments.  Please send these as URLs.