[Linux-aus] GNOME Australia!

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Sun Nov 23 23:11:01 UTC 2003

Heh,

> We're hoping to do some combo talks for some things, like python/gnome
> for James's talk and stuff like that. If we can pull it off. Might be
> worth trying this year and figuring out the problems so we can do it
> better next year.

You lot, EducationaLinux is in there too. Surely GNOME must be doing
something to cater for the educational market - it's where your newest
users could come from?

> > can linux and related things ever run out of cool?
>
> Don't go there man, we're on a roll!

LOL

Well upon my arrival, everything becomes *HOT* ;-P

Seriously, though, I am glad I'm the organiser of one of the mini-confs
otherwise I wouldn't be able to work out which mini-conf to go to. The
main conf which has expanded to 4 streams already is bad enough.

DSL