[Linux-aus] Linux developer directory: anyone know of one?

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Tue Nov 4 16:44:02 UTC 2003

Bret,

> After seeing your message, I went to the web page, and, still have no
> idea where it is located.

Nor do I...I'm talking about stickycorp.com btw.

> I thought that perhaps the page could have some functionality that was
> limuted by my browser (Mozilla 1.02, running on RH Linux 7.3), so viewed

It's not just you, I don't think. My Mozilla (1.5 with the Flash and Java
plugins) doesn't seem to do anything sensible.

> the source code. No information in that, about the web page developers,
> or the company location.

Same here.

However, I pose you this question: if YOU were SpamAssassin and given the
written content of that web-page would you start marking it up? To be
honest I certainly would.

I'm gettting this horrid suspicion we're both talking about spam on
linux-aus ;-(

DSL