[Linux-aus] Re: [Talk] SCO position, rationale and AUUG

Greg 'groggy' Lehey Greg.Lehey at auug.org.au
Fri May 23 17:03:02 UTC 2003

On Friday, 23 May 2003 at 15:20:38 +1000, Adam Donnison wrote:
> Chris Maltby wrote:
>>
>> I like it. I'd change the second paragraph to be:
>>
>> According to Greg Lehey, President of the open source lobby
>> group AUUG, "the case can only be characterised as a farago...
>
> Thats as long as Greg is happy to say those things :-)

Give me a chance to find a dictionary.

Seriously, we're discussing it.  We're all a bit upset about what's
going on, but as an organization representing all UNIX users, it's not
clear what we should do.  We can certainly point out factual errors,
but since we haven't seen many facts, that's not going to be worth
much.  I'll know more after the board meeting tomorrow.

Greg