[Linux-aus] Grant Application #2

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Sat May 17 01:32:01 UTC 2003

<quote who="Kimberly Shelt">

> Of course the next thing, is finding the 5/6 folks who might be interested
> in being on the exec ?.. Perhaps a LA rep would be great ?

I think that if you're seriously considering doing this, that you'd be
better off becoming a Special Interest Group or sub-committee or some other
affiliate group of Linux Australia (or another appropriate, existing
association).

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

          "And up in the corporate box there's a group of pleasant
   thirtysomething guys making tuneful music for the masses of people who
    can spell 'nihilism', but don't want to listen to it in the car." -
                            Richard Jinman, SMH