[Linux-aus] Grant Application #2

Jeremy Lunn jeremy at austux.net
Fri May 16 15:43:01 UTC 2003

On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 09:33:46AM +0930, David Lloyd wrote:
> Perhaps we could ask Kim to provide us with a summary of how
> she's used the sponsorship in a year's time?

Is Linuxmagau incorporated or planning to incorporate?  Perhaps a
project of this scale should form an incorporated association and then
that can receive the funds, and the association when then have to
produce an annual report.  Of course linuxmagau could also be setup to
be considered part of Linux Australia and a financial report could still
be required.  Either way it's probably also a good idea to ensure anyone
working with linuxmagau is covered, either by limited liability or
insurance.

--
Jeremy Lunn
Melbourne, Australia