[Linux-aus] Just to keep the pot boiling...

Jon maddog Hall maddog at dtype.org
Wed Mar 19 16:44:01 UTC 2003

Hi,

As a board member of LPI, I might point out that LPI has been very flexible
working with other groups.  Various groups have been using LPI as a "basis"
for their certification, then adding a module or two to reach their goal,
rather than produce their own certification.

Likewise LPI is now in the mode of determining what Level III exams would
be necessary (security, database, etc.), where an "enterprise" module could
be created if someone would define what that entails.

As an "open" group, I am sure that LPI would welcome a representative from
Linux-aus on their advisory board to work on such a module.

Warmest regards,

md
--
Jon "maddog" Hall
Executive Director           Linux(R) International

Board Member: Uniforum Association, USENIX Association

(R)Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in several countries.