[Linux-aus] Is this now a spam list?

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Sun Mar 9 20:48:01 UTC 2003

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

>   - SLUG has chosen to keep its lists open to non-subscriber posting, and
>     receives very little spam. We've made the effort to neutralise it at the
>     server level, and I think the list (and sanity of the administrators) is
>     far better for it.

Oh, and we've also managed to foster the notion that replying to spam
on-list with jokes and/or complaints is a Complete Waste of Time. So,
thankfully no one cares about the odd spam, and we all get on with our
lives. :-)

- Jeff

--
       "In the beginning was the word, and the word was content-type:
                        text/plain" - Martin Schulze