[Linux-aus] Caldera/SCO suing IBM for $1B (not good news for linux)

Tony Nugent tony at linuxworks.com.au
Sun Mar 9 19:15:02 UTC 2003

Below is a clip from a message that was forwarded to one of the
redhat mailing lists that I'm subscribed to.  (Sorry, I have no idea
where the fwd was originally taken from).

This is not good news (and I suspect that there's a lot more to this
story than meets the eye).

SCO has posted its legal submission on the net:

	http://www.sco.com/scosource/complaint3.06.03.html

(BTW, for some reason I haven't been able to reach slashdot.org or
wired.com for the last few hours at least).

Cheers
Tony
 Tony Nugent <Tony*linuxworks.com.au>
 LinuxWorks  Gold Coast Qld Australia