[Linux-aus] We have _definitely_ been undercharging for our conferences!

Ryan Verner xfesty at computeraddictions.com.au
Mon Jun 30 19:31:01 UTC 2003

Yeow.

That said, though, I think both our conference and that 'forum' cater to
completely different audiences; linux.conf seems to be aimed at geeks, with a
much more technical audience, and this one seems to be all pushed towards the
high end corporate business world, where things certainly won't be technical.

As a result, this can probably justify being so damn expensive; the sole
motivation for attending this thing will be ultimately business bling.