[Linux-aus] We have _definitely_ been undercharging for our conferences!

Leon Brooks leon at cyberknights.com.au
Mon Jun 30 19:08:02 UTC 2003

Two days: $2826+GST (=$3108); Academics $1764; ACS/AUUG/IIM discounted
rate $2543; documentation _only_ $599. And polite but pushy
telemarketing.

One of the speakers is Kevin McIsaac of Meta Group infame, but there are
some good ones too. Note that Kate Lundy is on the list _as_a_speaker_.

----------  Forward; originally to me  ----------