[Linux-aus] Open Source Forum - Sydney

Pia Smith pia at linux.org.au
Mon Jun 23 20:57:02 UTC 2003

Hi all,

For anyone that is interested, I found out about the following forum
being held on Wednesday evening. It looks interesting, and is open to
the public. Anyone interested please RSVP to either myself or the Ros
(contact details in email). It is $15 for non ALP members.

It'd be great if we had a strong presence there. It would have been
better if we'd found out about it sooner, but we'll make the best effort
we can.

Thanks!
Pia

--