[Linux-aus] All your base are belong to SCO (ITHO) (was: the gloves come off)

Leon Brooks leon at cyberknights.com.au
Wed Jun 18 10:53:01 UTC 2003

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 10:35, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
> An interesting point, though
> (from David Lloyd): if they revoke licenses, they no longer get
> license fees.  I can't see them doing too much of it.

Sine they're up to $3G now, and rambling about $50G, and finally thei
claim to own *all* computer operating systems by right of derivation
from System V (-: No, really! Stop laughing! Read the Byte article,
Sontag *says* that! :-) the overt impression they intend to convey
seems to be that they've found an alternative income stream: standover
tactics.

http://www.byte.com/documents/s=8276/byt1055784622054/0616_marshall.html

Cheers; Leon

http://plug.linux.org.au/       Committee Member, Perth Linux User Group