[Linux-aus] Re: LinMagAu - Calendar

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Sat Jun 7 09:32:01 UTC 2003

On Sat, Jun 07, 2003 at 05:30:06AM +1000, Stewart Smith wrote:

> He's right, it does look great. Would anyone (namely Kim) object to
> have this replace the aging (and never updated) calendar on
> linux.org.au?

I certainly have no objections.. This calendar thing was one of the
first discussed "brainstorming ideas" raised at the early meetings :)
With all the changes of "blog" and other various mucking about
over the last few months, this was the first time I had the time to
go scramble across lots of pages to find all the details :)

And I have to say "community out there".. the feed back to me
personally has been really great :) thankyou all.

> A bit of interlinking on the LUGs page (that is getting updated this
> weekend i've decided, providing I get my marking done) could also be
> good.

No problems, the more places that link to the mag, the more
http referers I get to dig through to find more great stories and
so the circle continues :)

I have done most LUGS I could find that have a web site, some I still
need to contact as I am sure there are more that only have lists of
email contacts..if you are part of one of those, please email me..

Also Sage-AU and AUUG are done with the details I could get, but again
some of the chapters need to come back to me to let me know whats
happening.

If anyone has more suggestions, please let me know..there is still
lots of room :)

Once again, thankyou all for the big surge of support this month.

Kimberly Shelt
--
http://www.linmagau.org