[Linux-aus] Re: LinMagAu - Calendar

Stewart Smith stewartsmith at mac.com
Sat Jun 7 03:51:00 UTC 2003

On Friday, June 6, 2003, at 11:04  AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> On Thu, 5 Jun 2003 23:09:49 +1000 Kimberly Shelt <kim at linmagau.org>
> wrote:
>>
>> We now have a Australian Wide Calendar..
>> http://www.linmagau.org/index.php?module=PostCalendar
>>
>> Listing all LUGS (that I could find via the web)
>> and their general meetings.. and is viewable via
>> "All states ie Australia" or you can just look at your own state.
>
> Thanks for this, looks great.  One thing, on the main calendar page you
> have CLUG meeting at 00:00, we actually meet at 19:00.

He's right, it does look great. Would anyone (namely Kim) object to
have this replace the aging (and never updated) calendar on
linux.org.au?

A bit of interlinking on the LUGs page (that is getting updated this
weekend i've decided, providing I get my marking done) could also be
good.

thoughts?

Stewart Smith
Vice President, Linux Australia