[Linux-aus] Suggestion for the 'lugs' list

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Tue Jun 3 22:33:01 UTC 2003

<quote who="Pia Smith">

> I am also looking at putting up a resource link from linux.org.au for LUGs
> to either put or link help docos, and resources ("HOWTO run an
> installfest", "How to start a LUG", talks, etc). I'll post up info about
> that to the LUG list and to here.

Oh, cool, perhaps start with some of the information on the old national
installfest website:

  http://installfest.linux.org.au/

[ I'm kinda surprised that's still up. What an embarrassing display of html
un-fu. ;-) ]

- Jeff

   I used the word 'infrastructure' when describing her cooking style...
                   and she didn't speak to me for a week.