[Linux-aus] Has M$ bought off the SA Govt ?

Pia Smith greebo at pacific.net.au
Thu Jul 31 17:01:02 UTC 2003

Hi Andrae,

On Tue, 2003-07-15 at 15:54, Andrae Muys wrote:

> Leon is right.  We need to focus on the benefits of FOSS.

Agreed, the only issue was how.

<snip FOSS descriptions>

Your approach is one of the best I've seen yet. It is able to be read by
all audiences and satisfies different information needs. Maybe we could
put up a web page in this format and point people at it?

Someone was doing a case studies page at some point, how is that going?
And have people contributed to it? I've found case studies to be our
best resource at this point :)

Pia

Pia

--