[Linux-aus] Debian 10th birthday celebrations (was Re: next meeting)

Stewart Smith stewartsmith at mac.com
Wed Jul 23 01:04:01 UTC 2003

I haven't specifically chased anything - but that's mainly due to
workloads from uni etc (workloads are worse when you're paying to do
them, not getting paid to do them... especially when it's through the
nose..... but enough about the sorry state of australian
universities....).

I've been encouraging people, and would love the LUGs to pick this up.
I think I have to shift into the "moral support" role on this one if i
want to sleep at all :)