[Linux-aus] Debian 10th birthday celebrations (was Re: next meeting)

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Sun Jul 20 16:56:01 UTC 2003

On Sun, Jul 20, 2003 at 06:32:25PM +1000, Pia Smith wrote:

> > I am just working on the latest edition, and this will be the
> > edition to run before the date.. so if LA is doing something,,
> > I need to get it in before 25th July..
>
> Have you put anything in linmagau about the 2004 conference? It's only 6
> months away :)

As David said..:)

There have been regular updates every month since we started about LCA2004.
It is in the calendar , and we have an interview with Michael coming
up next edtion..

http://articles.linmagau.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=172&page=1
http://articles.linmagau.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=133&page=1
http://articles.linmagau.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=98&page=1
http://articles.linmagau.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=47&page=1

We run banners.. current stats around 10k impressions.

Anything else anyone want to suggest LinMagAu can do to help ?

We are always here.

Kimberly Shelt
--
http://www.linmagau.org