[Linux-aus] Debian 10th birthday celebrations (was Re: next meeting)

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Sun Jul 20 14:42:01 UTC 2003

Did anything come of this as far as you know Stewart ?(others?)

Jonathan Oxers page regards this appears to only have a couple of TBAs
and perhaps's from Deb Sigs etc.. a fairly poor showing from .au (imho)

Will LA will not be doing anything nationally?

I am just working on the latest edition, and this will be the
edition to run before the date.. so if LA is doing something,,
I need to get it in before 25th July..

Thanks
Kimberly Shelt
--