[Linux-aus] "One of the better developer events ..."

Jacqueline McNally jacqueline at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Thu Jul 17 08:34:01 UTC 2003

I'm not sure if the newsletter is email only, or can be linked. But it may
be worth following up Brendan for LCA 2004.

All the best
Jacqueline McNally
www.decisions-and-designs.com.au/jacqueline

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.computerangels.org.au)

 From Builder AU Community newsletter -- Wednesday July 16, 2003