[Linux-aus] Linux Australia AGM Held

Robert Thomson rmt at linux.org.au
Fri Jan 31 23:59:02 UTC 2003

We actually considered this Bret, but came to the conclusion that
arbitrary constraints on committee membership might actually harm
Linux Australia.  The best man for the job, as they say.

It is, however, important to have input from all states and
territories within Australia.  Which is why LA aims to work closely
with the LUGs, to take input and give support as the national
representative body.  This is a role that must be earnt, and I know
that Linux Australia will do its utmost to earn the respect of LUGs
and members alike - basically to be the best man for the job.

Cheers,
    Robert Thomson

On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 05:22:56PM +0800, Bret Busby uttered:

                          Robert

--
I have a friend who's a paranoid dyslexic ... always thinks he's following
people.