[Linux-aus] CSDN - Distributions Available

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Tue Jan 14 07:48:31 UTC 2003

Hi There,

I have taken stock of all of the distributions and miscellaneous
downloads that the CSDN-SA (Community Software Distribution Network) has
at its disposal.

Our current "official" site is:

* http://www.adam.com.au/lloy0076/csdn/

...and the distributions are listed at:

* http://www.adam.com.au/lloy0076/csdn/distro.html

The CSDN's aim is to distribute community software--such as Linux,
FreeBSD and OpenOffice (for any platform)--to anyone who otherwise may
not be able to obtain it. For example they may not have access to a free
or even chargable download mirror to get the latest FreeBSD.

We are a non-profit organisation charging only $2 per CD (we supply the
CDs) and we will soon have an efficient distribution service throughout
Adelaide.

We'll be having the next organisation and BBQ meeting at my place
February 1st which I'll announce closer to the time. Ian Loxton, myself
and a number of others will have gone to Linux Conf by then so we may
include a short report on that event.

David Lloyd
(Coordinator, Community Software Distribution Network)