[Linux-aus] SMH and The Age :)

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Tue Feb 25 21:04:02 UTC 2003

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 11:37:46PM +1100, Brent Wallis wrote:
*snips*

> And congrats to out new online mag "linaumag", lets hope you "keep it
> real" as my daughter always bleats...:)

Thanks Brent :)

As an aside, I sent a press release to Sam, which he changed alittle
BUT only to put it into a better format, keeping everything I said
attributed to me or the mag, so all errors, misquotes etc
are mine :)

Out of interest I did a little research on Sam, and read some
of the things on his own home page.. it appears he is a convert
to the land of penguins as well :).. and we will be carrying some
of his words in the following issues :)

I would guess it isn't his call on the advertising.

Regards
Kim