[Linux-aus] Microsoft in big poo in court and with US SEC

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Sun Feb 23 05:30:01 UTC 2003

<quote who="David Lloyd">

> [For those who didn't pick it, this is dreadfully sarcastic]

Well, to be blunt, your enduring sarcasm has indeed been dreadful.

(Apologies to the list for these somewhat negative emails. We're at the dark
end of the morning during one of our codefests, and whilst is has been very
fun and productive, this time of day can inspire some gargargar however cool
the hackery.)

- Jeff

--
  "Anyway - I need something more James Bond than Banana Man, if you know
                       what I mean..." - Tom Gilbert