[Linux-aus] job database

Jacqueline McNally jacqueline at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Sat Feb 15 15:51:01 UTC 2003

Kim wrote wrt http://www.linux.org.au/jobs/:

>It would be good to have two sections..
>ie Jobs available..  and People looking for jobs..
>
>thus folks could post their info/cv's
>and use it as a link in all the other databases we all use whilst
>trying to find work, and thereby increasing traffic on the la site ?

May I suggest that we use Mojolin (Australia) http://au.mojolin.com/

" Overview of Mojolin (Australia)
Mojolin (Australia) is a job site and resume database serving the linux,
unix and embedded communities. All of our functionality is absolutely free.
Mojolin (Australia) boasts the finest job and resume search around, with as
much, or more, functionality as the major pay sites.

Services
Current services available are:
# Job and Resume Posting
# Full, advanced search for jobs and resumes

Costs
# All services are currently free to both job seekers and employers."

Jobs wanted and offered are already included, and it would be easy for the
Linux Aus site to put it up without creating a database and front end etc
from scratch.

Also, it will be then a one stop shop if Aus Linux and UNIX people are
interested looking outside of Australia for jobs, and dare I say people.

All the best
Jacqueline McNally
http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/users/zenryaku/

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.ca.asn.au)