[Linux-aus] Change of list functions

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Sat Feb 8 15:46:01 UTC 2003

Pia,

> I think the four mailing lists cover four major topics (general, lugs,
> education and vendors) and should cover most of what we need to split
> into seperate threads. Any other suggestions are welcome, but we don't
> want everyone to get too segmented.

I'm not entirely certain whether we need to refocus into different
lists; sometimes cross-over topics or a free for all type of discussion
is much more productive than focussed ones where noone says much.

Personally I prefer single, monolithic lists that deal with broad based
topics...

[but this probably belongs on a linux-aus-list list so I'm possibly in
the wrong forum ;-P]

DSL