[Linux-aus] Representation

Daniel Stone dstone at trinity.unimelb.edu.au
Wed Feb 5 07:20:01 UTC 2003

On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 03:08:30PM +0800, Leon Brooks scrawled:
> On Tuesday 04 February 2003 01:57 pm, Bret Busby wrote:
> > In WA, there are, I believe, three LUG's; PLUG, and Albany LUG, and, I
> > think, a Bunbury, or other southwest LUG.
>
> Albany's bouncing their email.
>
> > Why could there not be a LinuxWA
>
> Not a bad idea. It might be easier to grow PLUG into that than start a new
> org.

The situation in Victoria is much the same: we have LUV (big), MLUG (not
quite so big), and a couple of other tiny LUGs we seem to be perpetually
unable to reach.

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone at trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne